Optoelectronics for R&R processes
September 29-30, 2022
About the conference
The Optoelectronics for R&R processes conference is an on-line international scientific gathering organized by the National Institute of Research and Development for Optoelectronics INOE 2000, between September 29-30, 2022.
The event aims to bring together international experts in the broad field of Optoelectronics, to give talks on a variety of subjects, to inspire learning and the creation of new bridges between related scientific fields.
- Optoelectronics in Environment and Climate research
- PVD technologies for optoelectronics, optical, decorative, plasmonic and medical applications
- Optoelectronics and optospintronics: emergent phenomena, materials and applications
- Optoelectronics: materials, sensors and products
- Optoelectronics in Heritage Science (in collaboration with the National Heritage Institute and National University of Arts Bucharest)
Guidelines for attending the conference
Please download the document below in order to find the Webex links and basic guidelines for the participants and presenters. Thank you.
BOOK OF PROCEEDINGS
Donwload link for the Optoelectronics Into a Powerful Economy: Book of Proceedings