Optoelectronics for R&R processes
September 29-30, 2022
About the conference
The Optoelectronics for R&R processes conference is an on-line international scientific gathering organized by the National Institute of Research and Development for Optoelectronics INOE 2000, between September 29-30, 2022.
The event aims to bring together international experts in the broad field of Optoelectronics, to give talks on a variety of subjects, to inspire learning and the creation of new bridges between related scientific fields.
- Optoelectronics in Environment and Climate research
- PVD technologies for optoelectronics, optical, decorative, plasmonic and medical applications
- Optoelectronics and optospintronics: emergent phenomena, materials and applications
- Optoelectronics: materials, sensors and products
- Optoelectronics in Heritage Science (in collaboration with the National Heritage Institute and National University of Arts Bucharest)
Emisiunea SMART BOX Radio Romania Actualitati. Partea I
Emisiunea SMART BOX Radio Romania Actualitati. Partea II
BOOK OF PROCEEDINGS
Download link for the Optoelectronics for RR processes